Another review already ! ^_^
This product was not sponsored, I bought it with my own money on Cosmetic Love check them out ~
I was using the Maybelline eyestudio lasting drama gel liner which is not good, it smudged on my lower lid, the product is hard, not creamy >_< that's why I decided to try the Etude House Code B Strong eyes cream liner in Strong black.
Description by Etude House
Etude House Code B Strong Eyes Cream Liner: Cream eyeliner with intense color and smooth texture adheres to supply waterproof definition and enhanced eye expression.
The packaging is pretty simple this time, but I like how the brush is attached to the cap ^_^I
It comes in 3 colors, Strong black, secret black and brown, I bought the strong black one :), however, you can only buy the black colors on Cosmetic Love ~
You can draw thin lines, thick lines, perfect for smokey looks ♥
Totally waterproof !
I rubbed it very hard with my thumb AND with makeup remover, it's still on my hand @o@, but it's easier to remove when it's on your eyes :).
The brush is really good, it's soft and you can draw precise lines ~
• Perfect for travel, it has a brush and a chain that you can hook on the cap, just to make sure that you won't lose it ~
• It's very pigmented, just a little bit of product and it goes a long way !
• Dries quickly (on your eyes, not the pot)
• It's a plastic bottle, which is better than a glass jar because it's lighter ^_^
• It's really waterproof and stays on your eyes all day long ~
• It's soooo creamy, just like butter, it makes the application easy :D
• Totally smudgeproof
• May be a little bit expensive (12,19$ free shipping)
• Don't forget to clean the brush after each application or else the liner will dry on it >_<
• The brush is a little bit short, but you can extend it with its cap, except if it's attached to the bottle because it will be a bit heavy.
Anyway I recommend this product, I'm a fan of cream/gel liner and this one does a very good job, totally smudgeproof, waterproof, pigmented etc etc ~ ♥